|Neutral Zone 4|
The entire neutral zone was claimed by the Asian Confederation and Micronesia in 1972. To avoid further conflict, both nations agreed to create a neutral zone. It was officially made a neutral zone in 1975.
The Neutral Zone 4 Cooperative consists of 9 different countries. This cooperation is not a political alliance, but rather an agreement to oversee the territory for criminal activities, undertake rescue missions and take care of the nature and environment.
The following countries are a part of the Neutral Zone 4 Cooperative.
- Asian Confederation
- Template:Chinook flag Chinook
- Template:Haida flag Haida
- Template:Maluku Islands flag Maluku Islands
- Template:Melanesia flag Melanesia
- Template:Micronesia flag Micronesia
- Template:Palau flag Palau
- Template:Papua flag Papua
|Neutral Zone 1 · Neutral Zone 2 · Neutral Zone 3 · Neutral Zone 4|