|Neutral Zone 2|
The Neutral Zone, alongside Neutral Zone 1, was created in 1967.
In 2010, Namibia claimed a small part of the neutral zone. This was passed unanimously by all seventeen members of the Neutral Zone 2 Cooperative.
In 2015, Fish Hoek claimed a sizable part of the neutral zone, but all other sixteen members of the Neutral Zone 2 Cooperative voted against this. Fish Hoek military vessels began patrolling the claimed waters anyway, which resulted in Fish Hoek being expelled from the cooperative. Its military activity was ceased after vessels from various member states began patrolling the claimed waters.
The Neutral Zone 2 Cooperative consists of 16 different countries. This cooperation is not a political alliance, but rather an agreement to oversee the territory for criminal activities, undertake rescue missions and take care of the nature and environment.
The following countries are a part of the Neutral Zone 2 Cooperative.
- Template:Badjok flag Badjok
- Template:Congo flag Congo
- Template:Didiuhet flag Didiuhet
- Template:Kuikuro flag Kuikuro
- Template:Minuane flag Minuane
- Template:Patagonia flag Patagonia
- Template:Ríomuni flag Río Muni
- Template:Toba flag Toba
- Template:Tupinambá flag Tupinambá
- Template:Uia flag United Islands of Africa
- Template:Xhosa flag Xhosa
|Neutral Zone 1 · Neutral Zone 2 · Neutral Zone 3 · Neutral Zone 4|